Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Amway Mantra – You WILL Be Dead Or Broke By Age 65!
Who remembers sitting through boring Amway meetings listening to some sack of shit Amway asshole spouting off about how 95% of the population will be dead or broke by age 65. And the other 5%? They had their own businesses.
Where do these liars come up with this? Pulling it out of their asses? Ask the cult leader where they got that statistic from. Never question upline! Holy fuck you’ll be humiliated at the next ten Amway meetings for that sacrilege. Our sack of shit Platinum said he thought it was on the census. Yeah I remember seeing those questions on the census form: “If you’re under the age of 65 are you dead?” and “Are you broke?” LOL!!!!
As for people dying before age 65, sadly people die for all kinds of reasons, no point in going into morbid details. No matter how much Amway ambots try to sell you some snake oil pills to save your life! I can’t find anywhere on the Internet what percentage of people died before they turned 65. If I can’t find it how can those lying Amway IBO’s find it? They can’t! They make up these lies and the rest of us who aren’t brainwashed ambots our bullshit meter kicks in and says are you fucked in the head for believing that shit you’re spouting.
These days people are living a lot longer. We have great advances in medical and science and generally speaking people live healthier lifestyles watching what they eat, exercising, and not smoking. People with healthy lifestyles are easily living into their 80’s and 90’s. They grew up in a generation before credit cards and going into debt existed. They own their own homes, collect social security, and have savings and investments that they live off.
How does any Amway ambot know the actual percentage of how many people are broke by age 65. What government survey asks the question “are you broke”. I’m not sure many people would admit to it on a survey anyway!
I can find no government statistics that proves 95% of the population is dead or broke by age 65, therefore its easy to come to the logical conclusion that any Amway ambot who spouts off this bullshit is a liar probably repeating lies that originated from some Amway asshole further upline.
There are lots of people who plan badly for their future. That doesn’t mean they’ll be broke or dead by age 65. There are lots of people who aren’t business owners. That doesn’t mean they’ll be broke or dead by age 65. That’s just some sack of shit Amway asshole trying to instill fear so people will sign up for their Amway scam.
Other things may happen too. A spouse might die, loss of a job could lead to other financial woes such as unable to pay the mortgage and eventual foreclosure, or illness or injury could make earning a living nearly impossible.
The above paragraph defines people that IBO’s typically prey upon to recruit into Amway. People who are already in a sad state of affairs and in a poor financial position and who can least afford to lose money are sucked into the Amway scheme by nasty ambots who fill their heads with dreams of financial freedom.
What about the Amway ambot lie about the 5% of the population who are not dead or broke by age 65 simply by the virtue of owning their own business.
Owning your own business puts an invisible shield around you that guards you from being killed in an accident or dying from a disease or losing all your money by age 65?
Apparently that’s what brainwashed ambots believe. Brainwashed ambots also believe that because someone owns a business they will be successful and never be broke.
Another lie taught by the lying Amway upline assholes. Business fail for all kinds of reasons sometimes at great personal financial loss to the business owner that they might never be able to recover from. Including phony Amway businesses!
The upline brainwashes ambots into believing they are real business owners because they slapped down $200 or whatever the current fee is for an Amway registration fee and $300/month minimum for Amway products for personal consumption, and a few hundred more a month on Amway tools and functions. The upline Amway assholes preaches that this means they are part of the imaginary 5% of business owners who will live past age 65 and will never be broke.
Anyone thinking of signing up to this Amway fantasy business that heard the old Amway mantra about being dead of broke by age 65 ask the ambot liar to show government documented proof of those statistics. Would be interesting to see what they come up with. Pretty hard to back peddle out of that lie!