Monday, April 28, 2014

Join Amway And Turn Into A Bitch


A reader shares his story and reveals that nothing has changed in Amway in 30 years.

 

Amway ambots still calling people not in Amway losers. Check.

Amway is hell from the beginning. Check.

Amway turns people into bitches (or bastards or assholes or fucking morons). Check.

Accused of ruining/not supporting someone else’s Amway business. Check.

On the ambot’s shitlist when you won’t buy their shitty overpriced products. Check.

Treat your family and others who won’t join Amway like shit. Check.

Amway using religion for their own twisted beliefs. Check.

Being told you’re a failure if you quit Amway. Check.

Losing your house because of Amway. Check.

Amway ambots burning bridges with their shitty attitudes. Check.

 

 

OMG!!! I can't believe Amway is still the same as it was 30 years ago.

 

In 1981, I was 18 years old. My girlfriend's mother persuaded me to join, and it was hell from the beginning. My girlfriend's mother—a sweet, peaceful, and very religious lady that I loved—turned into a total BITCH in no time.

 

My girlfriend was on her side it was hard to quit; especially, since I lived with them after my parent moved to FLA. Where was i going go? For most of that year, I practically handed over all my hard-earned money from my full time job until I moved out.

 

I quit after a half year, but I was not off the hook. My girlfriend made me buy products and renew my membership when it expired. I had to raise all Hell before I quit and keep my hard-earned money. It was a constant Hell. My girlfriend would never call me a loser (which is what you're supposed to call those that don't follow through), but she was Pissed and blamed me for ruining her mother's business for quitting.

 

I was on her mother's SHITLIST right away and she got all the meaner. Why did I quit? Main reason was they command that you "burn your bridges". This means you tell everyone you're going to get rich from Amway, and you treat family members like SHIT and everyone else who doesn't join. This way it would be hard to quit, because you'll only look like a fool (and worse than that, like a loser to Amway members).

 

Another reason was you're told that the Bible teaches that "if your take on a task and you look back, you're not worthy of the Kingdom of God". And I didn't want to be on God's wrong side, I though.

 

The reason current members cannot quit is because of the pain of having to confront family members they blew off, and of looking like a failure before their former friends.

 

I could never bring myself to treat my family members like SHIT for NO ONE and i was made to feel like a failure for my inability to do this when i quit.

 

I eventually I moved to FLA with my parents, and I sent for my girlfriend because we had a child together. However, for a long time she continued to be a Bitch about me leaving Amway. While in FLA she forgot about Amway after a while. We married later and been married for 25 years.

 

I bring this disaster up every so often, and have yet to hear my wife say that they were wrong about Amway (maybe out of embarrassment). Three years after her mother joined, they had to sell their house and I bet it the reason was because they used their house as collateral for Amway, and mortgage got to expensive. They lived in hotels for 6 months with 9 of their children and almost ended up in the streets had I not taken them in. Two of her children went on drugs. Thirty years later, she has recently gone back to church but is having a hard time getting her children back in church.

 

I have a good relationship with her and I love her to death but sometimes I still remember what a Bitch she was to me and I still get pissed. Some members are probably going through damage control; meaning they know they are "beating a dead horse" for continuing in Amway because the pain of facing your “burned bridges” is a bitch. I'm glad I didn't let it mess my family and relationships, but I still feel the after-shocks of angry memories.

 

 

4 comments:

  1. In total shock you stayed together. Still surprised people are stupid enough to lose their homes over this scheme. You're to nice for taking them in. Most would have split and found another partner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I agree. The fellow that wrote this sounds like a really nice guy. Clearly not desirable traits for an Amway ambot!

      Delete
  2. I was just reading an article and while doing so thought that the person being talked about was an Amway rep. Then reading down, lo and behold, it WAS!! So typical of their lack of tact and class when trying to sell some of their shitty products, not caring if they hurt some kid's feelings. Here is the link in case anyone wants to see it: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jennifer-ball/to-the-stranger-who-ruined-my-sons-saturday-night_b_5230283.html?ncid=webmail1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I call bullshit Mr Hoax! All women know men only want one thing!

    Well unless you’re a brainwashed Amway loser then the only thing you want is the love and devotion of the Amway cult leader.

    I’m surprised you’re not in Nigeria. Which part of Vietnam are you in? A little to the north?

    Take your scam somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated but we publish just about everything. Even brainwashed ambots who show up here to accuse us of not trying hard enough and that we are lazy, quitters, negative, unchristian dreamstealers. Like we haven’t heard that Amspeak abuse from the assholes in our upline!

If your comment didn’t get published it could be one of these reasons:
1. Is it the weekend? We don’t moderate comments on weekends. Maybe not every day during the week either. Patience.
2. Racist/bigoted comments? Take that shit somewhere else.
3. Naming names? Public figures like politicians and actors and people known in Amway are probably OK – the owners, Diamonds with CDs or who speak at functions, people in Amway’s publicity department who write press releases and blogs. Its humiliating for people to admit their association with Amway so respect their privacy if they’re not out there telling everyone about the love of their life.
4. Gossip that serves no purpose. There are other places to dish about what Diamonds are having affairs or guessing why they’re getting divorced. If you absolutely must share that here – don’t name names. I get too many nosy ambots searching for this. Lets not help them find this shit.
5. Posting something creepy anonymously and we can’t track your location because you’re on a mobile device or using hide my ass or some other proxy. I attracted an obsessed fan and one of my blog administrators attracted a cyberstalker. Lets keep it safe for everyone. Anonymous is OK. Creepy anonymous and hiding – go fuck yourselves!
6. Posting something that serves no purpose other than to cause fighting.
7. Posting bullshit Amway propaganda. We might publish that comment to make fun of you. Otherwise take your agenda somewhere else. Not interested.
8. Notice how this blog is written in English? That's our language so keep your comments in English too. If you leave a comment written in another language then we either have to use Google translate to put it into English so everyone can understand what you wrote or we can hit the Delete button. Guess which one is easier for us to do?
9. We suspect you're a troublemaking Amway asshole.
10. Your comment got caught in the spam filter. Gets checked occasionally. We’ll get to you eventually and approve it as long as it really isn’t spam.