Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Amway Products Are Reason Enough NOT To Get Involved With Amway


There were many reasons I didn’t want to get involved with Amway. Some of the reasons:

1. We’d already done it before and lost money and I knew to expect the same
2. Losing more money
3. Losing our friends.
3. Wasting our time
4. Attending boring, lengthy meetings where the same thing was said over and over and over and over and over and over........
5. Using shitty, nasty, useless, overpriced, substandard Amway products

Of course there were other reasons, namely our sponsor is an arrogant prick and our Platinum is a pompous sack of shit. I don’t like either of them and don't want to spend any time around them. If they’re in Amway that’s the best reason not to be in Amway.

But rather than cursing out the upline let’s go back to the shitty Amway products.

I do not use vitamins. Generally speaking people who eat healthy low fat meals and eat lots of fruits and vegetables or otherwise eat balanced meals generally do not need supplements. The fucking assholes in the Amway upline told us all these vitamins we needed to take. The reason ambots are brainwashed into buying all those overpriced vitamins is because it gives them the best PV bang for your buck. That’s what the cult leaders at Amway meetings preached to us. So our cupboard ended up jam packed with just about every vitamin Ambot could think to buy. Or more correctly what he was ordered by the fucking assholes in his Amway upline that he needed to buy so he could take vitamins and for me too. What a fucking waste of money!!!

I never felt any difference from Amway Nutrilite vitamins other than a lighter bank account. I’ve felt no difference whenever I take vitamins from other suppliers either. Maybe I’m not old enough yet where taking vitamin supplements is going to benefit me. Amway IBO’s are running around from one meeting to another and don’t get home until early in the morning that they don't have time to stop and cook decent meals. They go through the drive thru at fast food joints and cram in the burgers and fries while driving to an Amway meeting or perhaps they don’t eat at all - I mean who can afford to go out and buy groceries when they have to use all their disposable income towards buying Amway products - so they need to use vitamin supplements to balance their poor nutrition.

I hated Amway dish soap Dish Drops. It comes in a small bottle with a pump dispenser. The thing I hate most about Dish Drops is the bubbles don't last. I’m still washing dishes and I have no soap bubbles. Its not like I have a ton of dishes I wash in the sink. I have a dishwasher but I also wash by hand dishwasher rejects or items that I don’t normally put in the dishwasher. Dish Drops come in refill sizes and like the good little Ambot my husband was he stocked up on Dish Drops and we used it long after our Amway affiliation has ended. I hate being wasteful and throwing things away. I was really happy when I could switch back to better quality dish soap at a fraction of Amway’s price.

Amway also sells dishwasher detergent, little white pucks. I hated them too. After every load I’d pull dishes or plates out that I’d call “dishwasher rejects” and then I'd have to wash them by hand with the shitty Dish Drops whose bubbles didn’t last. Nasty! If my Ambot husband washed the dishes maybe the shitty Amway products wouldn't have bothered me so much. But no like the typical ambot husband he bought shitty Amway cleaning products and expected that I would just love using them. Nopers. I prefer to use cleaning products that actually work.

I finally had enough of the shitty Amway dishwasher pucks and didn’t inform Ambot when they ran out. Instead I visited a forum and saw a discussion going on about the best dishwasher soap and the overwhelming response went to Wal-Mart’s brand Great Value so I decided to give them a try. Its a powder in plastic wrap that disolves during the wash. Wow! What a difference. It actually gets my dishes and glasses clean. What a refreshing change from using Amway’s dishwasher soap! I no longer have a huge stack of dishwasher rejects. In fact its very rare that I'll have to pull aside anything to rewash by hand. Maybe two items a month.

Ambot noticed I’d switched dishwasher machine detergents and wanted to know why I didn’t tell him so he could order more Amway shit. I told him I was fed up with all the dishwasher rejects that I had to wash by hand and told him if he wanted to continue using Amway dishwasher pucks, then he was going to be responsible for hand washing the rejects.

That settled that problem! LOL!

An ambot actually doing the dishes! Don’t make me laugh. Those ambots get brainwashed by their male chauvinist pig Amway cult leaders into thinking its the 1800s and women do all the housework.

What about XS Energy Drinks aka cat piss water. We never had energy drinks in the house before getting involved with Amway and now all of a sudden these expensive little tins are in my fridge and the empties are littered around the house. Apparently another teaching at Amway meetings by those male chauvinist Amway cult leaders is that the woman of the house will be happy to pick up all those empties and dispose of them so the man can leave them wherever they drop. Because only the man is drinking them. Women do not like drinking piss water!

Now is a good time for me to send out another fuck you to Amway and our upline for introducing that nasty XS cat piss water and your old fashioned beliefs into our house. FUCK YOU! Bunch of fucking Amway assholes.

Perfect Water which would be better named Perfectly Useless Water and their bullshit claims about how it miraculously cures whatever ails you. This snake oil can be yours too for $50 for a case of 24 bottles. Uh lets see. How about $3 or $4 at Walmart for a case of 24 bottles of water that don’t boast the big lie it cures cancer.

Amway products are the main culprits why prospects should not get involved with Amway. The sale of Amway products is the difference between Amway being a legal pyramid scheme and being an illegal pyramid scheme. Amway is a pyramid scheme where recruiting other people into the Amway cult is the main goal. Shitty overpriced Amway products for sale is just part of the scam and a cover for Amway’s main activity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated but we publish just about everything. Even brainwashed ambots who show up here to accuse us of not trying hard enough and that we are lazy, quitters, negative, unchristian dreamstealers. Like we haven’t heard that Amspeak abuse from the assholes in our upline!

If your comment didn’t get published it could be one of these reasons:
1. Is it the weekend? We don’t moderate comments on weekends. Maybe not every day during the week either. Patience.
2. Racist/bigoted comments? Take that shit somewhere else.
3. Naming names? Public figures like politicians and actors and people known in Amway are probably OK – the owners, Diamonds with CDs or who speak at functions, people in Amway’s publicity department who write press releases and blogs. Its humiliating for people to admit their association with Amway so respect their privacy if they’re not out there telling everyone about the love of their life.
4. Gossip that serves no purpose. There are other places to dish about what Diamonds are having affairs or guessing why they’re getting divorced. If you absolutely must share that here – don’t name names. I get too many nosy ambots searching for this. Lets not help them find this shit.
5. Posting something creepy anonymously and we can’t track your location because you’re on a mobile device or using hide my ass or some other proxy. I attracted an obsessed fan and one of my blog administrators attracted a cyberstalker. Lets keep it safe for everyone. Anonymous is OK. Creepy anonymous and hiding – go fuck yourselves!
6. Posting something that serves no purpose other than to cause fighting.
7. Posting bullshit Amway propaganda. We might publish that comment to make fun of you. Otherwise take your agenda somewhere else. Not interested.
8. Notice how this blog is written in English? That's our language so keep your comments in English too. If you leave a comment written in another language then we either have to use Google translate to put it into English so everyone can understand what you wrote or we can hit the Delete button. Guess which one is easier for us to do?
9. We suspect you're a troublemaking Amway asshole.
10. Your comment got caught in the spam filter. Gets checked occasionally. We’ll get to you eventually and approve it as long as it really isn’t spam.