Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Some dumb ass Amway ambot found their way to this blog by searching for eat drink duplicate app. Ended up on one of the posts here where we make fun of the WWDB World Wide Destructive Bastards app.
An Amway app for eat drink duplicate. Like those circles the fucking Amway cult leaders draw on chalkboards and whiteboards isn’t good enough to get the point across. You need a fucking app? Could such a piece of shit app actually exist? So I did a search and yes that post where we make fun of the WWDB app is at the top of the search criteria. No big surprise there. Then there are some apps about food and drink, various things like keep track of what you’re eating and drinking and count calories or recipes that kind of thing. So I’m thinking thank god there isn’t a piece of shit Amway app out there for eat drink duplicate.
And then I see it.
Something called Amway Switch Share Duplicate. At first I get the words jumbled up and think its something about the old Amway bait and switch scam. But nope this is a real app that has loving praise showed upon it by brainwashed ambots.
Then the dilemma. Should I put in a link to it or not. Oh why the hell not. All Amway ambots eventually make their way here trying to find information. Plus when you copy something from a web page you have to give a link back to it so here you go. But…. Since this post was first run the link is now dead. But if you do a search you’ll see it still seems to be alive and kicking on other sites.
Here’s the description:
The Switch, Share, Duplicate app is an easy-to-use simulator that demonstrates the growth potential for your business, featuring products you and your customers use every day. IBOs can calculate potential product income and business growth by adjusting the amount of product and frequency of use. It’s also a clever way to demonstrate for prospects how they too can sell these products and grow their own business.
An existing IBO Login ID and Password are required.
Again I ask was drawing circles on a whiteboard not enough? Apparently not because Amway ambots have to go high tech and those circles are now part of an app. And as everything else in Amway is about being secretive you need to be a dumb fuck brainwashed Ambot, you know an IBO card carrying Amway asshole in order to access this dumb fuck app.
So far those who don’t have an IBO log in ID or a device to get this app, I’ll give you the highlights of the secret to how Amway Ambots “grow their business”. You eat an Amway food bar a day and drink one Amway drink a day. You find 6 people who do what you do, you know teach the dumb shits to eat one Amway food bar and drink one Amway drink, and they’ve just duplicated you. You find 6 people to duplicate your fucked up Amway eating and drinking habits and they find 6 people and they each find 6 people and so on into infinity and in 2 years you’ll be sitting back doing nothing for the rest of your life while gazillions of dollars in residual income from Amway comes rolling in each month.
Amway take your eat drink duplicate app and shove it up your ass.
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Seeing as how I don’t have anything new to add about Amway WWDB Spring Leadership here is a rehash of one of my favorite posts. Like we need any more proof that Amway Ambots are a bunch of fucking control freaks.
There’s a little creep who kisses the Platinum’s ass. I’ll call him the henchman.
Somehow the henchman has access to the hotel reservations that the IBO’s in his Line Of Sponsorship have reserved on the WWDB website for the Spring Leadership convention. Desperate to find something in his life that he can monopolize, a few days before Spring Leadership he moves all the hotel reservations for everyone in our LOS under his name. Of course he now has to use his own credit card number to guarantee all these hotel rooms.
What a fucking moron! Why would he do this? Does he not realize that if nobody shows up to use these rooms and pays him back his credit card is on the hook for any hotel reservations that are not cancelled prior to the hotel’s cut off time. Empty full or anywhere inbetween his credit card will be charged for all hotel reservations under his name unless he cancels them by whatever time the hotel has in their contract. I have no idea what this hotel’s cancellation policy cut off time is. 5pm? 6pm? 24 hours in advance?
The henchman phones Ambot and gloats about what he’s done and tells Ambot he does not have his own room anymore and he’s been assigned to share a hotel room with 3 guys in their twenties. OK lets call Ambot a spade. No let’s call him an old geezer. No old geezer who can afford their own hotel room and wants their privacy wants to do sharesies with 3 kids in their 20’s who are more interested in partying than attending Spring Leadership. And sharesies means another guy in the bed too because there are only two beds per room. I can understand why some people need to share hotel rooms to save on hotel costs. Not everyone wants or needs to double up.
Ambot is PISSED! He doesn’t want to share a bed with anyone but me! He has no idea how the henchman managed to steal the hotel room away from him when he booked it in his name and used his credit card to guarantee the room. But because the hotels are booked through the WWDB website there must be some way that upline can manipulate their downline’s hotel bookings.
So I’m sitting here listening to Ambot rant about all this bullshit. He must have picked up his ranting skills from sitting in on too many Amway cult meetings run by the sack of shit Platinum!
The longer I listen the more I’m pissed. But I’m more pissed off because I don’t want Ambot driving long distance to Spring Leadership by himself because those two fucking bastards in his Amway upline cancelled the day before. I’ve also had it with listening to how the henchman scooped Ambot’s hotel room. I checked the hotel’s web page where hotel reservations can be booked online and there is still availability.
I told Ambot I’m going with him and to phone the henchman and tell him to give back his hotel room. If he doesn’t want to do that then he’s to tell the henchman that I am coming along for the trip and we’ll be booking our own hotel room either in that hotel or somewhere else doesn’t matter to me where we stay. I point out to Ambot that the henchman had to give his credit card number to guarantee the room when he stole it away from Ambot. If no one shows up to use that room the henchman is going to get stuck with the bill for at least one night. What do we care? I’m not really sure how he was able to do that other than the fact that it was a block of WWDB rooms rather than booked directly with the hotel so he may have had some “in” to do this.
Now the henchman joins the pissed off club demanding to know why I’m going to Spring Leadership when I don’t have a ticket to go inside the Amway brainwashing conference. And have no interest in going inside either. Ambot explains to him that I am now the designated co-driver seeing as how everyone else buggered out on him. The henchman is not happy and to retaliate he tells Ambot the hotel is fully booked. Ambot points out that on their web page the online reservations says they have rooms available.
Now I get worried thinking the henchman might know something I don’t know and I phone the hotel to double check. The clerk tells me they have availability and quotes me a price. Yup that sack of shit scamming Amway henchman is a fucking liar about the hotel being fully booked!!!! But what else do you expect from a fucking Amway asshole – they’re all LIARS!!! They’ll lie about ANYTHING!!! I tell the clerk I might have to phone back to book a room. After a few minutes the henchman phones back and tells Ambot he put the hotel room back in his name.
So away we go. Road trip! The only thing that would have made it better was if Ambot wasn’t wasting his time and money at a stupid Amway function.
Amway World Wide Dream Builders Spring Leadership sucks!
Monday, March 20, 2017
Had so much fun with the original post that I had to carry it through with a little help from some of the people who left comments
- Are you one of those assholes that sells Amway shit?
- How does your wife feel about you being in Amway?
- How much time do your children spend with babysitters and daycare because you’re too busy with your Amway business to spend any time with them?
- How much debt have you gone into because of Amway?
- Does your upline ever give you money?
- Did some half wit Platinum give you a piece of his mind and you held on to it?
- You’ve got to pay to attend seminars so Amway can teach you how to be a commissioned salesperson? Don’t most companies provide free training?
- How do your upline Diamonds split the profits from the tool scam money?
- What’s it like having everyone laugh at you when you say you’re in Amway?
- You seem awfully consumed by an unnatural desire for materialistic things.
- If it's really your own business, then why does your upline control more of your life than my boss does at my J.O.B.?
- If I’m the broke loser, how come I own my house outright while you are begging family for money to avoid foreclosure?
- If your Amway upline Diamond asked you to drink a glass of Kool-Aid, would you do it without question? Even if his name was Jim Jones?
- Does it bother you that the “fake it til you make it” quote sounds like an old bedroom joke?
- What proof do you have that 95% of the population is dead or broke by age 65?
- How fast did you lose your friends thanks to Amway?
- When my childhood friend told me there really wasn't a Santa Claus or Easter Bunny, was he being a dream-stealer or just telling the truth?
- Who do you like better? Ken or Barbie?
- Amway IBO’s are lowlife scumsucking bastards.
- I couldn’t possibly join your Amway scam. I’m not a liar.
- It’ll cost me an extra $50 a month to have an Amway web page?
- Does it make you feel superior to others when you sneer at them for having a job?
- I’m a compassionate human being who cares about others. You’re an Amway ambot.
- I was watching the Stepford Wives last night and I thought about you.
- Where are the other 2 stooges?
- Are you always this stupid or are you just quoting your Amway upline?
- Why do people in Amway have such a low opinion of others?
- You want to show my a board plan? I’m busy now. Can you come back and bore me some other time? Like twenty years from now.
- You’re in Amway? You must have some obscene desire to have people hate you.
- Go ahead and tell me everything that’s good about Amway. Oh you’re second is up!
- Look up idiot in the dictionary. The definition is people who are involved in Amway.
- You never used to be this stupid until you got involved in Amway.
- Don’t feel bad. A lot of people get scammed into Amway.
- Are all ambots a big an asshole as you or are you just making a big effort today?
- You’re living proof that people in Amway are brainwashed.
- I used to think you were a pain in the ass but now that you’re involved in Amway my opinion of you has lowered.
- I would ask how much money you make in Amway but I know you’re going to lie to me.
- You don’t want to talk to me. I’m the dreaded dream stealer!
- What do you mean I’m fat and should go on the Amway Trim diet plan? You’re a fucking inconsiderate Amway bastard. At least I can lose weight.
- Don’t you ever get tired of being an ambot asshole?
- You sound like you’re possessed by a sack of shit Platinum.
- I’ve come across Satan worshippers who are less offensive than you Amway ambots.
- What makes an ambot tick? I sure hope its a bomb!
- Is your family happy that you don’t come home at night because you’re at Amway meetings?
- You used to be a nice person. Then you joined Amway.
- You say you’ll go far one day thanks to Amway? Why don’t you go far right now and stay there?
- Must you leave so soon? I was about to put cyanide in the XS.
- You’re in Amway? Is there medication for that?
- Thanks for pointing out that I have a J.O.B.
- You signed up with Amway? You’re as dumb as you look.
- We all sprang from apes but you ambots didn’t spring far enough.
- The only skill you’ll ever get from being in Amway is the art of being rude and obnoxious.
- Don’t you have a night owl to run off to?
- I don’t know what makes you Amway ambots so dumb but whatever it is really works.
- If jobs are so bad why do you think people have them?
- I thought people who joined Amway did it to avoid spending time with their families.
- I’m out of my mind because I won’t join Amway? At least I’ve still got one.
- I might have a shitty job but anything’s better than being an ambot.
- Why are you pretending to talk into your cell phone?
- I’ve had enough of hearing about how awesome Amway is. No pyramid scheme is awesome.
- If you ambots find it hard to laugh at yourselves the rest of us will do it for you.
- Oh shit. The fuck up ambot is visiting again!
- When can I come to an Amway board plan? How about never. Works for me!
- Don’t you have an Amway cult leader you need to run off to and worship?
- You wanna hear my dreams? It involves duct taping your mouth.
- What am I? An ambot magnet?
- Yes, as a matter of fact, I am a Satanist. My daddy!
- Why are you ambots the biggest bunch of dumb asses around?
- You’re starting to make sense. Go back and get more instructions from your Amway cult leader.
- If I join Amway I have to be all nicey nice to everyone? Do I look like a fucking people person?
- I used to be in Amway. I started out with nothing and I ended up with even less.
- The only ambots who aren’t as annoying as you are already dead.
- I’m trying to imagine how you’d be if you weren’t a brainwashed ambot.
- Amway’s got too many freaks.
- If I throw a stick will you leave?
- You ambots are not as bad as people say. You are worse!
- Are you brain dead?
- You’re not as obnoxious as other people. Thanks to Amway you’re obnoxious in a different and worst way.
- Calling you ambots stupid would be an insult to stupid people!
- Why are you ambots so devoted to spreading brainwashed bullshit?
- Don’t you realize there’s enough hate in this world without you ambots giving us more reasons?
- Ever since you became an ambot you have more faces than Sybil!
- How did you get ambots get here? Who left the cage open?
- How can you tell when an Amway IBO is lying? His lips are moving!
- I can’t talk to you right now. Tell me where you’ll be in 2 to 5 years.
- I heard what you said. I just don’t give a flying fuck.
- I’d rather pass a kidney stone than go to an Amway meeting with you.
- If I want any more shit out of you should I just go ahead and squeeze your head?
- As an Amway ambot your mission in life is to make everyone hate you.
- Why do I have to pay admission to listen to a bunch of brainwashed ambots?
- You ambots need to learn from your parent’s mistakes. Use birth control!
- Obviously you’ve mistaken me for someone who gives a shit about Amway.
- What do you mean Perfect Water came from the Fountain of Knowledge?
- Talk is cheap but those Amway products sure aren’t.
- They just invented a new coffin for Amway IBO’s that just goes over the head. It's for ambots who are dead from the neck up.
- What you ambots lack in intelligence you more than make up for in stupidity.
- When you die, I'd like to go to your Amway funeral but I'll probably have to go to work that day. I believe in business before pleasure.
- You Amway IBO’s are about as useful as a windshield wiper on a rabbit’s ass.
- You ambots are living proof that shit can grow legs and walk.
- Everyone hates you Amway IBO’s so much that when you walk into a Taco Bell everyone inside runs for the border.
- You Amway IBO’s start at the bottom of the pyramid and then its all downhill from there.
I had more ways to piss off an IBO but once again I forced myself to stop when I hit 101! Ha ha!