Thursday, September 13, 2018

Hey Amway Ambots I’m NOT Fuckwithable!


Not coachable = not brainwashable

Unfuckwithable – look it up on urban dictionary or somewhere else. I like this one: When you’re truly at peace and in touch with yourself, and nothing anyone says or does bothers you, and no negativity or drama can touch you.

The above is what being in Amway was like for me. I also like this definition: An individual who cannot and will not be fucked with. This individual is usually unstoppable and is never threatened by anyone.

That’s kind of like what this blog is like. Time after time an outraged Amway ambot leaves a comment screeching at us to stop writing this blog. You Amway assholes unhappy its so high in the search engines for just about everything one could look for when it comes to what being in Amway is really like. Tough shit assholes! The blog keeps going no matter how many of you fucking Amway assholes show up here screeching your negativity. I’ve dealt with bigger fucking assholes in Amway than you. Got that? There’s bigger fucking Amway demons  out there than you and I’ve faced down the evil and made them outraged when they figured out they couldn’t fuck with me. Your Amway negativity and drama doesn’t touch me. Go spread that shit on people whose lives you want to make miserable. I’m unfuckwithable!

Besides being unfuckwithable I’m sure the pompous sack of shit Platinum had a ton of reasons he didn’t like me, mostly because I was such a rebel and disinterested in anything Amway.

He’d hold Amway meetings and say he only does business with people he likes. If he doesn’t like you he won’t do business with you.

Well I don’t like you, you pompous sack of shit, but I’ve obviously done a lousy job of getting that message through to your Amway drunken brain because you seem to be under the false impression that I want to do business with you.

So he would bitch about me to Ambot. He’d bitch about everything: the way I dress, the “other” makeup I wear, I refuse to mingle and love bomb with Ambots, my phone, my car, my dog, the books I read. You name it, he bitched about it. It all leads to one thing. He’d bitch about me not being “coachable”. Pompous asshole. I told you the day I met you that I had no interest in Amway, going to meetings, buying products, etc. And its a huge surprise to you that I’m not coachable?

Fucking dumb ass Amway loser! Fuck you!

I’m also not coachable when it comes to learning how to jump out of airplanes or becoming a lion trainer. If I have zero interest in something or something I deem to be dangerous (both qualities I attribute to Amway) then I’m not going to bust my ass learning anything about it.

Then Ambot would parrot back the Amway speak in an accusatory tone to me: “The dumb ass pompous sack of shit Platinum (OK so those are my words not his) says that you’re not coachable.”

So when did I ever claim that I was coachable?

And right back at the Platinum - why bitch about someone not being coachable when they told you that the first day they met you? Dumb fuck!

Amway speak. “You’re not coachable” is better translated “I can’t brainwash you.”

Unfuckwithable.

You Amway assholes fucked with the wrong person.



10 comments:

  1. In Amway, "not coachable" does indeed mean "resistant to brainwashing." It is also very similar to the phrase used in big corporations: You have to "get with the program." Is is also parallel to the words used in the Scientology cult, which condemns members who make "off-policy statements."

    "Get with the program" and "Don't make off-policy statements" are red flags that indicate you are in a totalitarian institution that insists on a rigid orthodoxy. In other words, you're in a cult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous - yup you and I see it the same way. Resistant to brainwashing. Yeah now that you mention the other similarities like get with the program it's all the same. Every cult has their own catch phrases. The favorite among Amway Ambots is don't say negative, but they can't even take their own advice. Amway Ambots are the most negative bastards around.

      Delete
  2. True "coachable" and "teachable" just means your willing to be brainwashed and not ask questions...I think its really scary when people don't think for themselves...especially with the "advice" I saw being given in WWDB could f*#% up peoples lives...."you don't have to go to school" "even though you don't have the money just sell some stuff to go to the Amway conference", advice under the guise of "mentorship" like why would someone take advice from another person who has their own filters of function and dysfunction which may or may not be aligned with what is best for someone else's life...personally I would not be comfortable giving advice about someone else's life unless I really really thought it through, and the ease to which people gave destructive "advice" really concerned me...grrrr, I have lots more to say, maybe I will write about my experiences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous - here's some of the advice given at Amway meetings to counteract Ambot objections that they can't afford to go to the next Amway brainwashing conference.

      Skip paying the rent or your mortgage and use that money to buy tickets to the Amway function.

      Who the fuck gives that kind of advice to anyone?

      The answer - someone who wants to fuck up your life.

      Or as your example - don't go to school.

      The Amway cult leader points out you can go to Amway University and that means you now are an expert in anything. Giving out medical advice, legal advice, you name it you can be the expert cause you went to Amway University and saved a whole bunch of money by not going to a real university that gives out real diplomas.

      Yeah, love to hear more about your experiences.

      Delete
    2. Skip paying your rent or mortgage? Are they trying to f$*! up someones lives? Hmmm, so I see the goal is to screw up someones credit, and even worse have someone be homeless....I don't see how that is supposed to pan out well for anyone involved.

      Delete
    3. Anonymous - there's nothing that brings Amway losers more happiness than destroying other peoples lives.

      Delete
  3. When your up-line tells you to do something stupid like skip a rent payment, or to sell personal property, in order to go to one of those half-assed "functions," remember this: He's doing it because he's under tremendous pressure from the big pins in HIS up-line to do so. They are screaming at him to "get the troops to come to the function!"

    The functions are a major source of income for Amway big shots. So they are always forcing their subordinates to pressure IBOs to attend. Everyone knows that the functions are meaningless and of no use whatsoever in "building one's Amway business." But the purpose of the functions is not that -- it's only to put money in some Diamond's pocket.

    I notice that when Amway freaks come here to defend their company, very few of them mention the functions at all, or try to justify them. They know very well that the functions are a complete rip-off. Trying to defend them is like trying to defend drug-dealing.

    When you're in Amway, you're compelled to lie to others, but more importantly you are compelled to lie to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right Anonymous. Amway functions serve only one purpose - to bring more money to those at the top of the pyramid. Just another way to get ripped off by Amway.

      Delete
  4. I have been reading your blogs and killing myself laughing. My ambot back in the early 1990's.caught the bug from a neighbour who went bankrupt lost his house, got a divorce and put himself on drugs over Amway. My husband got off a little easier as I was not on board like you. Reading about the conventions...yes...been there done that. What a bunch of idiots...to put it nicely. My husbands job was on the line and he haf a choice. Even they were fed up with him. Anyways, Amway left our lives forever. Will read more of your blogs but not all at once. Good job! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi BarbaraAnne. Thanks for stopping by! Yup around here we aim to entertain as well as educate. Every woman who's been married to an Ambot totally gets this blog and the on yeah moments.

      Delete

Comments are moderated but we publish just about everything. Even brainwashed ambots who show up here to accuse us of not trying hard enough and that we are lazy, quitters, negative, unchristian dreamstealers. Like we haven’t heard that Amspeak abuse from the assholes in our upline!

If your comment didn’t get published it could be one of these reasons:
1. Is it the weekend? We don’t moderate comments on weekends. Maybe not every day during the week either. Patience.
2. Racist/bigoted comments? Take that shit somewhere else.
3. Naming names? Public figures like politicians and actors and people known in Amway are probably OK – the owners, Diamonds with CDs or who speak at functions, people in Amway’s publicity department who write press releases and blogs. Its humiliating for people to admit their association with Amway so respect their privacy if they’re not out there telling everyone about the love of their life.
4. Gossip that serves no purpose. There are other places to dish about what Diamonds are having affairs or guessing why they’re getting divorced. If you absolutely must share that here – don’t name names. I get too many nosy ambots searching for this. Lets not help them find this shit.
5. Posting something creepy anonymously and we can’t track your location because you’re on a mobile device or using hide my ass or some other proxy. I attracted an obsessed fan and one of my blog administrators attracted a cyberstalker. Lets keep it safe for everyone. Anonymous is OK. Creepy anonymous and hiding – go fuck yourselves!
6. Posting something that serves no purpose other than to cause fighting.
7. Posting bullshit Amway propaganda. We might publish that comment to make fun of you. Otherwise take your agenda somewhere else. Not interested.
8. Notice how this blog is written in English? That's our language so keep your comments in English too. If you leave a comment written in another language then we either have to use Google translate to put it into English so everyone can understand what you wrote or we can hit the Delete button. Guess which one is easier for us to do?
9. We suspect you're a troublemaking Amway asshole.
10. Your comment got caught in the spam filter. Gets checked occasionally. We’ll get to you eventually and approve it as long as it really isn’t spam.