Thursday, February 7, 2019

The Horrors Of Being Sniped By An Amway Ambot!


I wanted to share a comment left in a post about buying tickets for Puryear Family Reunion in case readers missed it.

It just shows that nothing ever changes in Amway. The same pitches are going on today that were going on 5 years ago, 10 years ago, and probably since time began with the Amway pyramid scheme.

I separated his/her comment into smaller paragraphs to make it easier to read and to insert my own comments in red!

I went with my friend (IBO) to one of his meetings after getting ambushed on one of our morning jogs.

Ambushed? Check. Ambot sneaky ass strategy.

He was babbling on and on about this year’s family reunion thing coming up July. I guess it’s a “must attend” function or convention (or something…WHATEVER).

Family Reunion coming up in July? Yup. WWDB Amway function. Another “must attend” brainwashing convention. Aren’t they all? Yawn. Ambot trying to build up some excitement so he can be one of very few IBO’s who actually brings a guest and that makes him look all big and important to the upline that he worships.

For starters, let me admit I’ve never before seen such mediocrity in my forty years on this planet!

Mediocrity? That’s one of the nicest things I’ve ever heard anyone say about Amway!

He insisted I borrow and listen to a couple of cd’s from some ‘money-guru’ he says he knows personally. I’m not really into listening to anything that’s not accompanied by some kind of music…and of course makes sense to my mood at that moment.

Those CDs are the shits! Especially when they’re cranked as loud as they can go. Sounds like we’re out in the boonies under a big tent with a preacher screeching a sermon at us.

Well anyway, back to the meeting on Friday night, we get there and of course, the place is pact! There are no more chairs, one of the best-dressed guys in the back of the room ushers my friend’s ‘sponsor’ to give up his seat so I’ll have a chance at enjoying the speaker’s slander.

Sounds like someone on the Amway chair committee fucked up!

This ‘meeting’ felt more like a revival of some sorts to me than anything close to a business meeting. I guess there wasn’t any religion involved, yet it was carried on in a fashion resembling that of religious doctrine.

I guess they held off on the religion because they had a rare appearance of an outsider at this Amway meeting. Usually Amway meetings are peppered with religion as is the norm for any cult's meetings.

After being formally introduced to most of the attending IBO’s in the room one of the attendees (seemed rather prospected), and his wife were being badgered by a group of IBOs to attend that July convention –thing, in a matter of seconds the rest of the group joined in and the guy who urged my friend’s sponsor give up his seat to me walked right in front of them to make certain they would go (he kept insisting they attend in a very weird manner).
Amway ambots ganging up on someone and badgering them? Oh say it isn’t so! Not only are those bastards good at group love bombing but they also gang up to dole out the abuse as needed.

He and a few others (they seemed like the diamonds in the group) carried themselves extremely comfortable! After battling with that couple, he made his way to me and asked a few question about my employment (I lead Pioneer-A medical equipment distribution center for medical schools). Impressed, he seemed to veer towards my personal ambitions, at which I admitted I was going to medical school this fall.

Yup the old Amway FORM strategy that is also used by high closer salespeople to find out more about the victim and put them at ease before going in for the kill.
F - Family
O - Occupation
R - Recreation
M - Money

Before moving on, he suggested I attend this ‘ function’ insisting “I might learn something” and commented that my friend’s sponsor was someone going places and I should maybe meet up with the sponsor and him for coffee some time. I told him no thanks, that I just did this as a favor to my friend whom seemed relentless about this ‘industry’. He became uncomfortable with my comment and with a smile corrected me indicating “this is not a company…it’s a world-wide opportunity for independent business owners with BIG dreams and not afraid of getting their hands dirty”. I smiled back and nodded “most-definitely”, thinking how pathetic this all was!

Everyone in Amway is ALWAYS "going places". Usually straight to the poorhouse and divorce court! Ambots always get uncomfortable when confronted with the truth. You can bet your friend got reamed out later on for being “negative”. The reason you're getting your "hands dirty" in Amway is because of the dirty money you're making scamming victims in this pyramid scheme.

Anyway, a little after 11pm…I told my friend I was heading home, he asked what did I think about the people and the testimonials and I replied they were fine. He asked about my availability to get together for coffee during the weekend and I turned him down telling him I’m not really a “deodorant and soap-door to door kind of guy”. Now, he didn’t show offense to this, but I’m certain he’d love to have retaliated instantly, instead he asked for my cell-phone number and or my email, I gave him one of my email address in case I want to humor myself someday soon. He insisted though, we definitely HAVE TO TALK, and that they could use someone like me in their venture (I’d rather drown myself than tolerate another one of these pitches).

Yup ambots always want to go for coffee and they’ll bring along their sack of shit Platinum to close the sale and sign up the victim as an IBO.

And......Better dead than an ambot!




16 comments:

  1. The thing to notice here is that the victim of the Ambot sniping attack was a highly intelligent and self-assured person. He saw through the bullshit in a flash.

    The pseudo-religious atmosphere, the mediocrity, the phony enthusiasm, the high-pressure salesmanship, the brainless CDs, the love-bombing -- all this garbage was of no use in hooking an intelligent and perceptive man.

    What does that tell us about the people who actually do get involved in Amway? They are weak-willed, not too smart, vulnerable to pressure, and overly trusting. They hunger for attention and respect. They want a big-assed hero to look up to, and to worship. They want to "dream the impossible dream," and fantasize about their fake status as "businessmen."

    In short, they are losers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous - that's all very true. It doesn't explain how some seemingly intelligent people get roped into Scamway. I'm talking the occasional doctor, dentist, lawyer. You the type who've had many years of university for their career. But then I guess just cause they were smart enough to pass a test doesn't mean they're smart enough to spot a scam.

      Delete
    2. Ha ha that's a little harsh...I wouldn't use ALL those adjectives to describe EVERYONE whose been in Amway ('ve joined and left that delightful cult). But I must admit I was most definitely vulnerable, both emotionally and financially, when I joined. You want to know something funny? When I was in Amway, a fellow Ambot called another fellow Ambot a loser when he was out of the room lol...it makes me wonder what my sponser said about me when I wasn't there. My guess is it wasn't pretty.

      Delete
    3. Anonymous- our sack of shit Platinum would go off on one hour rants and sometimes the unlucky Ambot would be in the room just sitting there taking the abuse. That’s what these power hungry Amway losers do.

      Delete
  2. These days every mlm direct sales doesn't do many functions or dvds. Can do everything free online. Can't even remember the last time people I know paid for a song online or movie. Unless it's cheapy netflix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then how do the cult leaders make the bulk of their money? They don't call it the tool scam for nothing.

      Delete
  3. Ambots tends to come over to this page and read on the comments. Some of of these people have the nerve to tell to stop doing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous- Ambots are dictators. They think because they’re in the Amway cult they can order others around who will immediately obey. Ambots just can’t figure out that the rest of the world won’t be bullied and ordered around by Amway losers and the usual response they get is fuck off.

      Delete
  4. All the Amway LOS subsystems still do functions. dvds. cds, books, tapes, and endless fees for attending dumb weekly meetings and night owls. They still rip off IBOs by insisting that they sign up for an obsolete "CommuniKate system."

    All of this crap is still more important in the Amway LOS rackets than the actual sale of products.

    There isn't anything "free" in Amway. IBOs are constantly shelling out money to their up-line parasites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous- nothing is free in Amway that’s for sure. Other companies will give out free samples on some things. In Amway you have to pay for samples. Just another thing to piss me off about Amway. Ambots have to buy the free samples they give away. Scam!

      Delete
  5. Hello everyone on this website, I'm Aaron by name and I want to talk about the spell caster that help me to save my marriage after our wedding, few months later my husband happened to meet his old school friend from college from there things change with my husband, I find out he was having an affair with her and my husband hardly gives me attention so I began to find solution to get my husband to love me again that is how I got to know about Dr Ekpen the spell caster who cast a love spell for my husband to love me again. Contact him on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) or +2347050270218.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aaron. Wow pretty nervy leaving a comment about your husband when being homosexual is against the law in Nigeria. Is bisexual against the law too because apparently your husband swings his dick both ways.

      Delete
  6. I want to use this opportunity to say every big thanks to Dr Ekpen for restoring my relationship back to normal by casting a love spell on my partner to love me again. Contact Dr Ekpen today at (ekpentemple@gmail.com) or on whatsapp +2347050270218 if you want to be happy in your relationship again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Christine I’m pretty sure Ambots claim that Amway sells those spell caster products too! LOL! Who wants to guess what the area code is for Nigeria?

      Delete
  7. What the hell is all this Nigerian spell-casting bullshit, and why is it being posted at an anti-MLM website? Can't people in Nigeria read English?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous- what’s the difference between a Nigerian scammer and an Amway scammer?

      Nothing! They both want to fuck you over by selling overpriced snake oil.

      Delete

Comments are moderated but we publish just about everything. Even brainwashed ambots who show up here to accuse us of not trying hard enough and that we are lazy, quitters, negative, unchristian dreamstealers. Like we haven’t heard that Amspeak abuse from the assholes in our upline!

If your comment didn’t get published it could be one of these reasons:
1. Is it the weekend? We don’t moderate comments on weekends. Maybe not every day during the week either. Patience.
2. Racist/bigoted comments? Take that shit somewhere else.
3. Naming names? Public figures like politicians and actors and people known in Amway are probably OK – the owners, Diamonds with CDs or who speak at functions, people in Amway’s publicity department who write press releases and blogs. Its humiliating for people to admit their association with Amway so respect their privacy if they’re not out there telling everyone about the love of their life.
4. Gossip that serves no purpose. There are other places to dish about what Diamonds are having affairs or guessing why they’re getting divorced. If you absolutely must share that here – don’t name names. I get too many nosy ambots searching for this. Lets not help them find this shit.
5. Posting something creepy anonymously and we can’t track your location because you’re on a mobile device or using hide my ass or some other proxy. I attracted an obsessed fan and one of my blog administrators attracted a cyberstalker. Lets keep it safe for everyone. Anonymous is OK. Creepy anonymous and hiding – go fuck yourselves!
6. Posting something that serves no purpose other than to cause fighting.
7. Posting bullshit Amway propaganda. We might publish that comment to make fun of you. Otherwise take your agenda somewhere else. Not interested.
8. Notice how this blog is written in English? That's our language so keep your comments in English too. If you leave a comment written in another language then we either have to use Google translate to put it into English so everyone can understand what you wrote or we can hit the Delete button. Guess which one is easier for us to do?
9. We suspect you're a troublemaking Amway asshole.
10. Your comment got caught in the spam filter. Gets checked occasionally. We’ll get to you eventually and approve it as long as it really isn’t spam.