Monday, August 8, 2022

It's Not AMWAY It's World Wide Dream Builders!

A reader shares his story of trying to be a supportive boyfriend to his Ambot girlfriend:

Wow, I’ve been recruited by AMBOTS all my life when I was in my early teens and then early 20’s I checked it out., mostly at bookstores and coffee shops where they prey on people while they read all the educational Self help books their upline tells them to go out and buy. 

From my experience, the only people making money are the people who author the books they buy....and AMWAY corporate charging hundreds of dollars for their conferences and also $60 plus bucks a pop everytime they have a local 1 day thing. 

I am sooo in love with my Girl but she grew up not believing in herself (perfect target for amway) she’s now in her late 30’s and all of a sudden she started asking me questions about how id feel about certain companies...she was fishing. surely her soon to be upline told her to do this. 

But wait, there is more...it lead to me suspecting she was talking about Amway and I told her my true opinion...the one i list above. 

Well low and behold all was fine when she said but its not AMWAY its World Wide Dream Builders! 

I was suspect and when she started to go out late and “Coach” people all over town...then came the books and the “product” she said they “help” people and dont focus on selling a product....then all of a sudden came the little white bottles of everything from shampoo to face wash...then the little bottles of water etc (look way down in the corner of all packaging and what do you know....AMWAY logo). 

Next thing you know, they are telling her that she needs to be with a partner that supports her which i do...but theres more...the partner must support her in this “business” or she wont be successful. 

Here we go. 

Anyway I support her best I can without ever mentioning her “project” and I really really pray she is successful in this because I cant stand to see her hurt. But what I fear most is that she will separate from me, later fail and be without both me and her “WWDB” dream. But by them...it will be too late for both. 

Finally they go so far to seperate themselves from the rest of the world as to hold religious ceremonies or “felowship” at all of their meetings and conferences...I’ve got nothing against a religion I go to church myself....but not in my office building and it isn’t mandatory. 

All I can say is that being with someone that is in this company is like being with someone addicted to crack...i’ve actually know someone addicted to crack but not dated and yes....its really like that. If your relationship is new and the person gets involved with WWDB either get the out quick or you get out of the relationship quick you will be hurt. Its too late for me, I love her...you all SAVE YOURSELVES!

 UPDATE

On a later post the supportive boyfriend left a comment their relationship was over. She ended it because she didn't see a future with someone not in "the business". You can bet the fucking assholes in her Amway upline "counselled" her to do that because nothing brings those Amway WWDB bastards more happiness than destroying other people's lives and relationships. But at least this fellow doesn't have to put up with any more Amway bullshit.

 

2 comments:

  1. How could this girl be signed up in WWDB and NOT realize that it is a subsystem of Amway? This is bizarre.

    The woman was in her late 30s, and she had a boyfriend who loved her dearly and wanted only the best for her. Now she's in her 40s. She dumps him at the demand of her fucking up-line, and now what? Will she find anyone else, now that she's in her 40s? Will she actually make a dime in the rotten Amway racket?

    Amway truly preys on the weak-willed and the stupid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous - many Amway cult leaders avoid saying the "A" word when they're running cult meetings. I've heard it myself. Or should I say heard everything BUT the word Amway. I've read comments from people who signed up and it took them 3 months to realized they got scammed into Amway.

      She won't make a dime in Amway we all know that. We also know that normal people don't want to get into relationships with broke Amway losers. So her life won't get better until she leaves the Amway cult. Then she might have the chance at making money and finding a relationship.

      Delete

Comments are moderated but we publish just about everything. Even brainwashed ambots who show up here to accuse us of not trying hard enough and that we are lazy, quitters, negative, unchristian dreamstealers. Like we haven’t heard that Amspeak abuse from the assholes in our upline!

If your comment didn’t get published it could be one of these reasons:
1. Is it the weekend? We don’t moderate comments on weekends. Maybe not every day during the week either. Patience.
2. Racist/bigoted comments? Take that shit somewhere else.
3. Naming names? Public figures like politicians and actors and people known in Amway are probably OK – the owners, Diamonds with CDs or who speak at functions, people in Amway’s publicity department who write press releases and blogs. Its humiliating for people to admit their association with Amway so respect their privacy if they’re not out there telling everyone about the love of their life.
4. Gossip that serves no purpose. There are other places to dish about what Diamonds are having affairs or guessing why they’re getting divorced. If you absolutely must share that here – don’t name names. I get too many nosy ambots searching for this. Lets not help them find this shit.
5. Posting something creepy anonymously and we can’t track your location because you’re on a mobile device or using hide my ass or some other proxy. I attracted an obsessed fan and one of my blog administrators attracted a cyberstalker. Lets keep it safe for everyone. Anonymous is OK. Creepy anonymous and hiding – go fuck yourselves!
6. Posting something that serves no purpose other than to cause fighting.
7. Posting bullshit Amway propaganda. We might publish that comment to make fun of you. Otherwise take your agenda somewhere else. Not interested.
8. Notice how this blog is written in English? That's our language so keep your comments in English too. If you leave a comment written in another language then we either have to use Google translate to put it into English so everyone can understand what you wrote or we can hit the Delete button. Guess which one is easier for us to do?
9. We suspect you're a troublemaking Amway asshole.
10. Your comment got caught in the spam filter. Gets checked occasionally. We’ll get to you eventually and approve it as long as it really isn’t spam.