Wednesday, April 10, 2024

An Amway Ambot’s Recruiting Strategy

Thanks to one of our readers for sharing their story. I think this person was using their phone to type all this which is why there’s a bunch of errors. But way to go for typing so much stuff on a phone!

 

Mr. Oily Presenter is with the WWDB cult sect. Bunch a fucking scammers!

 

I was recently attempted recruitment by a girl at a gas station. She couldnt afford a $2 bag of seeds *red flag alert* so i offered to pay the remaining dollar and she appreciated it so much. She asked for my nimber, said id be a great fit with a business that she was “starting up with a couple guys in nearby major city”. The way she put it, and since i live in the euntrapenurial capital of the US i was curious. Our first meeting was at a hotel lobby in another major city nearby with the Gas Station Lady and her ‘friend’. They asked me a bunch of personal questions, i had to give my life story and work history and then i was given 2 books to read as ‘homework’. There was a speaker that was having a secret get together 2 weeks from then and i had to finish those books before it. I got nothing about the business, i was only told the benefits and hiw rich i could be and just work from home. I knew it was an MLM from that moment on. That secret get together was on a friday night but i had just atarted a brand new job. I was working and commuting 12 hours a day and i was up by 4am. I told her i had an employee review and wasnt going to make it because i was going to be late. She had been nice until this point. I got slapped in the face with texts. One said, “If this was an interview for a six figure salary, would you find a way to be there? I just want to help you understand how important being in that room tonight could potentially be for you. And how much it could change your life. I myself was unaware of how amazing and impactful this opportunity was, but I took a chance and trusted upline. I am so glad I did!”


Like if i bailed for a dumb reason sure this would be a good convincing push. But i had an employee review from my first week of training from my CEO. Im not going to miss that to get fired from my actual 6 figure job for some random speaker.

 

She basically said just show up when you leave work and make sure to hurry. She had me all kinds of stressed out and that day was a 15 hour day at that point. I decided to go cause i wanted to know what the hell was sooooooooooooo important. I was parking when i said i was parking and i got a text that basically said dont come. I was too late, i missed too much info and there was another one next thursday so i should just go to that one. I was furious. I had been stressed out to show up, i was speeding all the way home at her insistance and then im turned away for the exact freakng reason i said i couldnt go in the first place. I basically told her to never ever do that to me again. I respect her and she needs to respect me. She apologized. The next thurday came around. Again im up at 4am and at work by 6am. The meeting is at 8pm. I show up casual (huuuuuuuuuge mistake. Everyone was wearing business dress ew) and sit down. The presenter is a smooth talker, hes rich, you can be rich too! At 10:30pm he turns on the presentation. A few slides in it says Amway. Wait. Amway?? The next slide said WWDB. Im pissed. When this girl asked for my number i specifically asked if this was an MLM. She said absolutely not. It was her own business that she came up with and was growing. I stop listening to mr. Oilypresenter and googled WWDB cause i had never heard of them. MLM to the umpteenth degree and 20x more culty, skeezy and annoying than id ever seen. I walk out at 11pm furious. I was lied to, misled and this stupid bullcrap presentation had pasted 3 hours. It was a one hour drive from my house. I got home in time to sleep for maybe 3 hours before i had to be up for work. Fuck all of them. Fuck Amway. Fuck LuLaRoe, ItWorks!, Herbalife, Kyani and all of them. I suggest everyone in or not in an MLM cult should watch the movie ‘Betting on Zero’ on Netflix. Learn yourself some information about the theives that are raping your bank accounts.

 

2 comments:

  1. This story is utterly typical of how Amway freaks work. They swear up and down that what they are promoting is NOT Amway, is NOT an MLM, is not difficult, and is bound to make you rich. All just to get you to show up for some half-assed lengthy presentation.

    And notice that, right from the start, everything has to be done on THEIR terms, and in accord with THEIR directions. You are given two books to read as "homework," and they have to be read before a certain time. You have to show for the meeting EXACTLY WHEN THEY SAY. You have to wear business clothes for the meeting. You have to pay no attention to the real demands of your real job. It's as if they were the drill sergeants, and you were the lowly recruit.

    These Amway freaks are their own worst enemy. They turn off hundreds of potential new members simply by acting like overbearing, pushy, dictatorial pricks.

    I don't think we have to wonder why Amway recruitment is now so low that down-lines are shrinking everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous - yup those Amway losers like about everything. And the first big lie is they deny they have anything to do with Amway. Like if you're so fucking embarrassed to say the name of the company you work for - find another fucking job!

      Amway losers are despicable sorry piece of shit excuses for human beings. They're only out to fuck you over and make a buck off you with any lie they think will work. Avoid these motherfuckers at all costs!

      Always nice when people stop by and share their Amway horror stories. It just shows that nothing ever changes in ScAmway.

      Delete

Comments are moderated but we publish just about everything. Even brainwashed ambots who show up here to accuse us of not trying hard enough and that we are lazy, quitters, negative, unchristian dreamstealers. Like we haven’t heard that Amspeak abuse from the assholes in our upline!

If your comment didn’t get published it could be one of these reasons:
1. Is it the weekend? We don’t moderate comments on weekends. Maybe not every day during the week either. Patience.
2. Racist/bigoted comments? Take that shit somewhere else.
3. Naming names? Public figures like politicians and actors and people known in Amway are probably OK – the owners, Diamonds with CDs or who speak at functions, people in Amway’s publicity department who write press releases and blogs. Its humiliating for people to admit their association with Amway so respect their privacy if they’re not out there telling everyone about the love of their life.
4. Gossip that serves no purpose. There are other places to dish about what Diamonds are having affairs or guessing why they’re getting divorced. If you absolutely must share that here – don’t name names. I get too many nosy ambots searching for this. Lets not help them find this shit.
5. Posting something creepy anonymously and we can’t track your location because you’re on a mobile device or using hide my ass or some other proxy. I attracted an obsessed fan and one of my blog administrators attracted a cyberstalker. Lets keep it safe for everyone. Anonymous is OK. Creepy anonymous and hiding – go fuck yourselves!
6. Posting something that serves no purpose other than to cause fighting.
7. Posting bullshit Amway propaganda. We might publish that comment to make fun of you. Otherwise take your agenda somewhere else. Not interested.
8. Notice how this blog is written in English? That's our language so keep your comments in English too. If you leave a comment written in another language then we either have to use Google translate to put it into English so everyone can understand what you wrote or we can hit the Delete button. Guess which one is easier for us to do?
9. We suspect you're a troublemaking Amway asshole.
10. Your comment got caught in the spam filter. Gets checked occasionally. We’ll get to you eventually and approve it as long as it really isn’t spam.