Seeing as how I have such “fond” memories of the trade show at Family Reunion --- NOT!!!!!!! ------ I checked the WWDB web page to see if there’s any mention of the kind of trade show treats that await the poor bastards going to the Duncan Amway WWDB Family Reunion in Portland Oregon in July 2014 except the secretive bastards aren’t putting up the information so those poor sucker ambots have to do an Internet search to find out more and where do they end up? At everyone’s favorite blog to read about the assholes in the Amway upline.
Seeing as how I don’t see nothing about a fakey ass trade show – though maybe this year they’re calling it “workshops” it sounds like it might be more or less the same thing as the trade show I went to. There were booths and demos. Stingy demos judging by the dixie cup of Perfect Water and packet of one use Artistry face cream that we received. So this is how it went. Current Amway ambots try not to be too jealous if this is not on the line up for 2014 Amway WWDB Puryear Family Reunion.
How’s this for a way to kill a Friday night?
1. Learning about standing orders and digital delivery. Yeah right. Like I’d really rather be learning this bullshit than attending a Friday night Rolling Stones concert.
2. Introducing the new WWDB app. Yeah sucks if you don’t have an iPhone. Expect the cult leaders to be riding their downline’s asses to buy new phones so they can buy this new app. More money flushed down the old Amway tool scam toilet!
3. Demonstrating how Legacy of Clean works. Here’s a news flash for those pompous Amway bastards. Most women learned how to operate a washing machine and dishwasher by the time they were twelve years old. Sorry guys this might have been a skill that took you a little longer to learn! We all know how to use laundry soap and dishwasher soap. We figured it out a long time ago. Through trial and error over the years we figured out which detergents do a good job of getting our clothes/dishes clean. We know the approximate prices of just about every soap out there because we’re good comparison shoppers. We know a good deal and will buy an extra one if its on sale. We all know that Amway’s soap is overpriced and there are better, less expensive options in the market. You can be pretty certain whoever is demonstrating this bullshit had to go to a lot of trouble to find maybe the one soap out there in the world that doesn’t clean as well as Amway.
4. Nutrilite Weight Management. Uh huh. Judging by some of the speakers who hit the stage we all see how good this product works! There’s about a 95% failure rate for people who try diets like this. Almost the same odds as the failure rate of people who don’t earn money in Amway. This is one company that loves to stack the odds against you and design their systems for failure! Amway ambots love to brag that Amway has all kinds of changes but those of us know the truth that nothing changes in Scamway except sometimes the names to fool people and in 2014 they’re calling their weight loss program Body Key by Nutrilite. How they flog this shit and the high price does not change.
5. Fast Track! Fast money! Yeah, yeah! I’ve heard it all before!
6. Artistry will be there again doling out stingy sized sample packets. Avon is more generous with their samples. Less expensive. More variety. Need I say more? Artistry sucks!
So 6 exhibitors/snake oil pitchers at the Amway/WWDB trade show. We zipped through the trade fair in less than 20 minutes. This time they’re forcing “serious business builders” to stay a little longer by enticing them with “very important” seminars spaced out over a couple of hours. The seminars and demos start at various times between 6:30pm and 8:30pm. Don’t get your undies in a knot. Those seminars last about 5 minutes. There’s only so many ways you can bullshit about a lousy product.
There are more fun ways to spend a nice July weekend than going to WWDB Amway Family Reunion 2014.
Amway WWDB Family Reunion sucks!
World Wide Dream Builders sucks!