Well there’s a whole lot more than eight things an ambot shouldn’t do but I saw this article titled 8 Things You Shouldn’t Do At Work and decided to find a way to make it apply to Amway ambots. Except that ambots will never follow these guidelines because they’re a bunch of arrogant assholes who think they’re better than everyone else because they’re in Amway. Being polite, respectful, and courteous to others does not apply when you’re in the Amway cult.
- Talking too loudly on the phone - Yup all those rotten lousy ambots full of self importance at being a “business owner” have a phone plastered to their ear EVERYWHERE yapping away loudly so everyone around them can tell how “important” they are doing business on their cell phone. Get a clue you fucking ambots! Nobody wants to listen to your side of the conversation! Go somewhere else and pretend to be big shot dicks!
- Listening to loud music or videos - AAACCCKKKK!!!!! I could just scream whenever my Ambot or another ambot insisted on sticking a CD into the car’s player or their portable unit and crank up the volume! FUCK!!!!! Turn off that fucking piece of shit! The rest of us who aren’t brainwashed Amway ambots don’t give a shit about what that fucking Diamond has to say! Where’s the fucking sledge hammer??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Messing up the (kitchen) auditorium - Ambots are slobs! Every Scamway meeting we attended the ambots would bring overpriced snacks - XS cat piss drink, (not)Perfect Water, and shitty food bars. They’d leave their trash on the floor under the seats when they leave. Is it so difficult to pick up your fucking Amway trash and carry it outside to the nearest garbage can? Fucking ambots with a sense of entitlement - Oh the arena has hired a janitor to pick up after us. I’ll give you a little message from that janitor. “Fuck you ambot slobs!”
- Bringing your kids into the office too much - I had trouble with this one until I read down and article substituted kids with spouse or friends. So lets just go with:
- Bringing your wife to Amway meetings too much - especially when your wife don’t want to be there. Nobody wants to watch their significant other being brainwashed into a cult and watch their bank account dwindle and their debt increase. Leave her at home or there will be hell to pay somewhere down the road!
And the one thing you should do when you are no longer in the Amway cult? Apologize to everyone you treated badly because they would not support your phony business in the Amway pyramid scheme. Apologizing to everyone who you pissed off with the above 8 points is a good start.