- Ability to be nasty to others
- Good at lying
- Poor communication skills
- Don’t give a shit about helping others
- Poor problem solving ability
- Not looking for long term employment
- Hate talking to people
- No experience necessary and we don’t train
- Have a rotten personality
- Be discourteous to customers
- Hate holding down a job
- Inappropriate time management skills
- Inability to complete tasks
- Ineffective customer follow up
- Clock watchers
- No particular desire to move up in the company
- Refuse to do anything that requires immediate attention
- Following company procedures optional
- Strong superiority complex
- Not flexible
- Ability to effectively convey to the customer how bored you are with them
- No sense of humor
- Able to push buttons and cause anger and rage in clients
- Ability to make people hate you and hate the company
Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Qualifications For Landing Amway Customer Service Job
I get a lot of hits from a reader(s) in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Most of them are affiliated with Alticor/Amway. They love Anna Banana! Gotta get their daily dose!
I got a hit from someone in Grand Rapids searching how to get a customer service job with Amway.
My first thought is what kind of scum sucking low life son of a bitch wants to work for a company that is responsible for destroying lives, causing financial distress, bankruptcies, debt, divorces, etc, etc. Then I remember I was watching the news and there was a segment about people who got laid off from their jobs two years ago, three years ago and some of them are desperate to accept any kind of job. So I shouldn’t judge some poor unfortunate soul who is so desperate to get a job that they’d apply to Scamway. Desperation causes people to lower themselves to accept jobs with shitty companies just to get a paycheck.
Average companies have 20% of their employees that actually like their job, 60% who don’t give a shit one way or another its just a job, and 20% who hate their jobs. Thats how it is. Average companies have 80% of their employees, some who might like their job but mostly its just a paycheck, who would leave their company in a second if they found a better job somewhere else. I’ve dealt with Amway’s customer service department and I can tell you that I was obviously dealing with people in the 80%! I have a clear picture of what the qualifications are to get a job as an Amway customer service employee so hopefully this list will help if Grand Rapids job searcher comes back to my blog.
Qualifications to get a job as an Amway customer service agent:
No happy, helpful personality types who actually love their jobs need apply!!! Lazy ass bastards are absolutely encouraged to apply. This is your dream job come true!!!