Thursday, November 16, 2017
Amway Ambots Love Amway Goads
For those of you who have had to put up with listening to the Amway band the Goads and occasionally stop by here looking information about them, you’ve come to the wrong place! Ha! I remember hearing them. I guess they’re good enough, but not memorable and not interesting enough to write about. Someone once left a comment with the titles of the songs they sing and yeah they’re all about motivating Amway ambots.
Time to really know what an Amway goad is. To be goaded by an Amway ambot.
Here’s a few things I found in online dictionaries for the meaning of the word “goad” all that apply very well when used to describe an Amway IBO.
- to make a person or an animal react or do something by continuously annoying or upsetting them
- a pointed rod used to make an animal move forward
- someone or something that urges or forces someone to do something
- something that pains as if by pricking
All of those apply to what its like being abused by the fucking assholes in your Amway upline! The most fucking annoying goading bastards around are all in Amway.
Is it any wonder that Amway uses a musical group at Amway functions and names them “the goads”? Ha ha ha. Very fitting description for anything Amway!!!!
A former Amway lifer shares their story:
I stumbled upon your site after searching for "The Goads", since I was curious if they existed, let me explain.
I was a "lifer" in Amway back in the 80's-90's.
I was quite fluent in "the plan" and could "persuade" (I have to be careful how I say that, since if you "chose" the right people, they didn't need persuading), and "candidate" that this was the best way to financial freedom. It certainly makes sense that the most common persons to approach are young unassuming "go getters" (I never used so many quotation marks) or someone who is a solid business man. One has no idea what is ahead of them and the other has the money to "invest".
Anyway all that has been said is true in that there is a clear deception in what is going on there. Yes, I know a person who still has their "dream" does not see it that way, but lets look at a few thing they don't tell you.
1. "If you work hard at it, you will succeed". Now they carefully don't tell you how long that will be, since they have no idea. That works in their favor both ways. One, as long as your in you purchase the products and "essentials", which leads to at the next question, but I'll get to that. On the other hand if you decide to leave for ANY reason, you've lost your "dream".
2. It will cost you now, but when you make it, it will be a business that allows you the free time to do what you want. Cost? That's an understatement. If you've got kids, sorry, if you're struggling to pay off debt, don't worry about it, once your business kicks in, you can pay for all that and more. (Heard this all before?) So after putting in countless hours showing the plan, driving to meetings and getting out to "contact" people, that doesn't leave much time for the family. Again, this is why to seek out the young and "unattached" (no kids). Now how long was that again until I can be successful? You just have to work at it hard, uh huh.
3. You MUST attend the "functions" (another word for con-vention, good choice by the way). Now let me get this right. I can't take my kids anywhere and have no money to take my wife out to dinner, but I NEED to spend money I don't have so that I can keep my "dream" alive? Don't worry, we can get a room that you and 12 others can split to make it less expensive...
I guess that brigns me back to why i was searching "The Goads". (Sorry it took me so long) Our pastor today brought up the story of Paul and how Christ said to him that it was hard to work against the goads. He explained what a "goad" was and it was like a light went on. A goad, he said is a sharpened stick that allows the user to guide the sheep in the direction he wants them to go. (ding, ding ding.) Got it yet, The Goads, perfectly and carefully named so, are the sharpened stick that guided the blind sheep ( Amway followers) in the direction of the dream. Well, I have been saving individuals, for sometime, from the misnomers of Amway. I even got "contacted" to a plan showing (that was interesting). It was nice to see good people leaving with me saying thanks. Keep up the good work.