Every now and then a brainwashed Amway IBO shows up to leave a comment on my blog or one of the blogs on the reading list to criticize us for having jobs, leading ordinary lives, not having anything better to do with our time, etc, etc.
A cult follower named Jennifer left this comment after doing a Google search for “Amway is awesome” and ending up on a post I did about a video posted on Youtube called . I think the writer is probably a young female, probably single. Speaking of having nothing better to do with her time she was on her iPhone doing the Google search. Maybe sitting in on a bored plan?
Jennifer didn’t read any other posts. And she’s calling me lazy? Yeah right I’m a lazy ass business owner who knocks other business owners. Nope. The only people I know who knock down others are Amway independent “business owners” who refuse to accept that there are other business opportunities outside of Amway where owners can find happiness and a decent income. Jennifer’s questions would have been answered if she hadn’t been too lazy to read some other posts.
Isn’t it interesting how these Ambots show up to toss out Amway speak comments on blogs like this and they all say the same thing parroting their upline. Every comment they’ve written I’ve heard my Platinum say the same thing dozens of times at Amway meetings. You can’t be original when it comes to Amway! The only answer these IBO's asked when confronted is to refer back to the upline. “My Platinum says its so and that makes it the truth.”
Typical IBO behavior when they leave a comment full of Amway speak then can’t back up anything they’ve said with real facts when asked:
- Name the Diamonds who are walking the beaches of the world and doing nothing else while residual income rolls in.
- Explain why IBO’s - such as my husband - spend 100 hours easily a month on Amway related events but aren’t earning money.
- Why do they accuse people who quit Amway as lazy or didn’t try hard enough.
- Why do they refer to former IBO’s who claimed they didn’t make money that they weren’t in it long enough but can’t back up their statement to say how long you have to be in Amway to make money. Blog visitors have left comments to say they were in 10, 15 years and CORE to the bone and they weren’t making any money at Eagle or higher pin level.
- Why do they refuse to say how much they’re spending on Amway products and tools each month?
- Why do they refuse to divulge the amount of the monthly check they receive from Amway.
- They never say how many people they have sponsored who are still active IBO’s.
- They never say how long have they been in Amway.
Its kind of like tossing in a grenade and then running.
Fuck Amway! And fuck all those lying scamming bullshitting Amway Ambots!