Wednesday, May 9, 2012
You’re Not Man Enough To Be In Amway!
One of the last insults our sack of shit Platinum hurled at Ambot was that he wasn’t man enough to be in Amway and he wasn’t man enough to be married to me.
That was when the sack of shit led the cult followers at that night’s Amway meeting into a prayerfest that I would meet another man and leave Ambot.
I had stopped attending Amway meetings by that time. I doubt those fucking Amway assholes would have been praying that I find another man if I was in the room. Instead they’d be praying that I wouldn’t be kicking their nuts in!
The Amway scam is all about blaming the victim. If an IBO isn’t making thousands of dollars a month within 6 months of signing up then there’s something wrong with him and he’s not CORE or he’s not following the business plan correctly or he needs to go out and buy more Amway CD’s and books.
Amway’s literature shows that .0726% of IBO’s earn at least $95,000/year. That’s a fraction of 1% of IBO’s. The balance of that 1% might be just barely breaking even. The other 99% of IBO’s are losing money. 99% of all IBOs not making money in Amway means there is a lot of men out there not man enough to be in Amway according to our sack of shit Platinum’s reasoning.
Being abused by the upline is part of being in the Amway cult, part of being brainwashed by the cult leaders who give and withhold love. Amway cult followers worship these Amway demons and are constantly seeking their approval. All good cult leaders know they have to control their followers and keep them coming back for more abuse or more love. Its a sick relationship.
Our sack of shit Platinum and other Amway assholes I knew were good at insulting and mocking other IBO’s when they weren’t making money but would be ever so encouraging and loving when they made an Amway purchase or invested in the tool scam.
When Ambot started questioning how the numbers in the Amway literature for earnings weren’t adding up and he had questions on the compensation that was when the sack of shit Platinum turned on him. How dare a lowly IBO question Amway’s printed word! How dare a lowly IBO question upline!
Seeing as how they’ll never make money at Scamway the only thing that brings Amway assholes happiness is destroying other people’s relationships.
Ambot stopped attending Amway meetings after the sack of shit Platinum started praying that I would meet another man. He was then subjected to nasty phone calls from the Platinum asshole. When he stopped answering his phone - thank god for call display - the hateful text messages started. Just the usual bullshit one gets from Amway assholes - loser, quitter, plus his good wishes that I would find another man and get divorced. Sick son of a bitch cocksucking Amway piece of shit Platinum!
Our sack of shit Platinum has been in Scamway for close to 20 years and still isn’t making a Diamond income of about $150,000/year - according to Amway’s literature. Maybe its karma for the way he treats other people.
Lousy good for nothing son of a bitch Platinum isn’t man enough to make money at Amway. All he’s good enough to be is another lying Amway asshole scamming victims and destroying other people’s lives.
Fuck you asshole! Go destroy someone else’s life you troublemaking sack of shit Platinum!