Friday, July 20, 2012
Turning 65? You Are Broke or Dead!
Our sack of shit Platinum says 95% of the population will be dead or broke by age 65. And the other 5%? They had their own businesses.
Where does this liar get his information from? I’ve seen other bloggers bring up similar figures.
As for questioning him about where he got these statistics? Never question upline! Though he admitted he thought it was on the census. Yeah right I remember seeing those questions on the census form: “If you’re under the age of 65 are you dead?” and “Are you broke?”
As for people dying before age 65, sadly people die for all kinds of reasons, no point in going into morbid details. I can not find anywhere on the Internet what percentage of people died before they turned 65. If I can’t find it how can those lying IBO’s find it? They can’t! That’s why they’re liars!
In this day and age people are living a lot longer. We have great advances in medical and science and generally speaking people live healthier lifestyles watching what they eat, exercising, and not smoking. People with healthy lifestyles are easily living into their 80’s and 90’s. And most of the people I know in those age groups are of comfortable means. They own their own homes, collect social security, and have savings and investments that they live off.
How does any ambot know the actual percentage of how many people are broke by age 65. What government survey asks the question “are you broke”. I’m not sure many people would admit to it on a survey anyway!
I can find no substantiated documentation that 95% of the population is dead or broke by age 65, therefore I come to the logical conclusion that any Amway ambot who spouts off this bullshit is a liar probably repeating lies that originated further upline.
There are lots of people who plan badly for their future. That doesn’t mean they’ll be broke or dead by age 65. There are lots of people who aren’t business owners. That doesn’t mean they’ll be broke or dead by age 65.
Other things may happen too. A spouse might die, loss of a job could lead to other financial woes such as unable to pay the mortgage, or illness or injury could make earning a living nearly impossible.
The above paragraph defines people that IBO’s typically prey upon to recruit into Amway. People who are already in a sad state of affairs and in a poor financial position and who can least afford to lose money are sucked into the Amway scheme by nasty ambots who fill their heads with dreams of financial freedom.
Now let’s move on to the lie about the 5% of the population who are not dead or broke by age 65 simply by the virtue of owning their own business.
Owning your own business puts an invisible shield around you that guards you from being killed in an accident or dying from a disease or losing all your money by age 65?
Apparently that’s what brainwashed ambots believe. Brainwashed ambots are also led to believe that because someone owns a business they will be successful and never be broke.
Another lie taught by the lying upline. Business fail for all kinds of reasons sometimes at great personal financial loss to the business owner that they might not ever be able to recover from. Including phony Amway businesses!
The upline brainwashes ambots into believing they are real business owners because they slapped down $150 for an Amway registration fee and $300/month for Amway products for personal consumption, and a few hundred more a month on Amway tools and functions. The upline teaches that this means they are part of the imaginary 5% of business owners who will live past 65 and will never be broke.
OK. Before signing up to this fantasy tell the upline liar to provide proof of those statistics. Would be interesting to see what they come up with. Pretty hard to back peddle out of that lie!