Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Just Quit Amway Already!
I get tons of people showing up at my blog after searching for “how to quit Amway”. I’ve written about this before but it still amazes me that dozens of people every week are searching for this answer. And there is always a spike in these how to quit Amway around the time of Amway’s major functions.
Do people hit the Internet when they want to quit their Costco membership. It’s the same thing. Costco is also a buying club that charges an annual fee to shop at their store. They’d like you to shop at their store so they can make a profit but if you don’t shop there and still pay the annual fee then at least they’re still making money off you. If you decide not to shop at Costco anymore just don’t renew and pay your annual fee. Then find somewhere else to shop.
Do people go through the same Internet searches when they want to find out how to quit going to the gym? The answer seems logical enough. You don’t get in your car and drive to the gym. The gym still charges you a monthly membership fee whether you show up or not. They don’t care if you show up just as long as they have your money.
It’s the same way with Amway. They’d like you to shop their store so they can make a profit off you but they don’t give a fuck either whether or not you show up just as long as they get your money!
With the gym if you don’t want to go no more and you don’t want them to keep charging your credit card every month for the membership fee then you got to talk to the receptionist and fill out a form saying you quit and there is usually a waiting period a month or more so they can get one more payment out of you whether or not you show up to use the gym equipment.
With Scamway the assholes in your upline are always out to get you to pay for the next Amway function while you’re still attending whatever useless shitty brainwashing Amway function you’re currently attending. That’s money in their pocket whether or not you show up. Just try to get a refund if you quit before you go. Those bastards have already spent your money. Tough shit!
You gotta pay a yearly membership fee to keep buying shitty overpriced Amway products. It’s a buyer’s club no different than Costco except I think Costco’s annual fee is cheaper and the prices are better and the products are better and the selection is better than what Amway offers. And Costco isn’t referred to as a cult with a bunch of fucked up cult leaders running around brainwashing people while you're shopping in their store.
Is it really that hard to quit Amway or is the hard part the emotional attachment the ambots have for the assholes in their Amway upline? Some people actually claim to like those bastards and the love bombing they get. They like this expensive social club they belong to that keeps them busy all the time. For those of us who don’t like none of that shit and the shitheads doling it out its no problem walking away.
So to quit Amway:
1. Don’t renew your annual membership fee. Or if you already did, suck it up and write it off and walk away.
2. Don’t answer phone calls, texts, emails, or the door if its those fucking assholes in your Amway upline.
3. Don’t listen to Amway’s brainwashing CD’s. Throw that shit out. Same with any Amway books or other bullshit motivational material. Into the garbage!
4. Don’t buy any more overpriced shitty Amway products. No matter how much bitching the assholes in your Amway upline do. If you don’t buy products the upline don’t make money off you. If you’re on any kind of monthly automatic order system, cancel it or go in and delete everything or make it zero or whatever you have to do to get the order not to arrive.
5. Change your credit card number if necessary so Amway can’t charge you anything more.
6. Cancel any of the bullshit business propaganda the assholes in your Amway upline forced you into signing up for : Communikate, premier membership to WWDB, World Wide Dream Builders, or whatever cult sect you belong to. Now that one does take some work in the form of phone calls to get the monthly charges to stop just like the gym thing.
7. Don’t attend any more Amway brainwashing meetings or functions.
8. Just say NO if any of the fuckers in your Amway upline harass you to come to meetings or buy Amway products. The insults, abuse, and bullying will start because that’s all part of what makes a good Amway cult leader. Hang up the phone or slam the door in the fucker’s face. You don’t have to stand there like a good little ambot and take it.
9. Once the assholes in your Amway upline realize they won’t make money off you no more they’ll drop you. They’re only your friends as long as you keep forking over money which means they were never friends at all. They will also banish all the other cult followers from having anything to do with you. They think they’re cutting you off when its actually the other way around. You’re cutting them off.
10. If nothing else just curse them out. Amway assholes are a bunch of prudes and the language will horrify them and they’ll start screeching about don’t say negative.
And there you have it. Make a decision to quit and then follow through by cancelling everything that has to do with Amway out of your lives.