Tuesday, December 30, 2014
2015 New Year’s Resolution: Quit Amway!
Tons of people show up at this blog after searching for “how to quit Amway”. We’ve written about this before but it still amazes me that hundreds of people every week are searching for this answer and there is always a spike in these how to quit Amway around the time of Amway’s major functions. As Dream Night approaches the search engine is going crazy with people typing in “how to quit Amway” or “how to cancel Communikate”. New Year coming making a clean break of this Amway shit. Yay! You go!
Then it gets you thinking. Why do people need instructions on how to quit Amway?
Do people hit the Internet when they want to quit their Costco membership. It’s the same thing. Costco is also a buying club that charges an annual fee to shop at their store. They’d like you to shop at their store so they can make a profit but if you don’t shop there and all you do is pay the annual fee then at least they’re still making money off you. If you decide not to shop at Costco anymore just don’t renew and pay your annual fee. Then find somewhere else to shop.
It’s the same way with Amway. They’d like you to shop their store so they can make a profit off you but they don’t give a fuck either as they get your money for the annual membership fee!
With Scamway the assholes in your upline are always out to get you to pay for the next Amway function while you’re still attending whatever useless shitty brainwashing Amway function you’re currently attending. That’s money in their pocket whether or not you show up. Just try to get a refund if you quit before you go. Those bastards have already spent your money. Tough shit!
You gotta pay a yearly membership fee to keep buying shitty overpriced Amway products. It’s a buyer’s club no different than Costco except I think Costco’s annual fee is cheaper and the prices are better and the products are better and the selection is better than what Amway offers. And Costco isn’t referred to as a cult with a bunch of fucked up cult leaders running around brainwashing people while you're shopping in their store.
Is it really that hard to quit Amway or is the hard part the emotional attachment the ambots have for the assholes in their Amway upline? Some people actually claim to like those bastards and the love bombing they get. They like this expensive social club they belong to that keeps them busy all the time. For those of us who don’t like none of that shit and the shitheads doling it out its no problem walking away.
With the New Year approaching people are making resolutions so how about adding quit Amway to the list and just make a clean break of it. With the New Year resolve not to waste any more money buying shitty overpriced Amway products, attending useless “business” meetings, worshipping the cult leaders in your Amway upline, and spending time with Amway ambots.
So to quit Amway:
1. Don’t renew your annual membership fee. Or if you already did suck it up and write it off and walk away.
2. Don’t answer phone calls, texts, emails or the door if its those fucking assholes in your Amway upline.
3. Don’t listen to Amway’s brainwashing CD’s. Throw that shit out. Same with any Amway books or other bullshit motivational material. Into the garbage!
4. Don’t buy any more overpriced shitty Amway products. No matter how much bitching the assholes in your Amway upline do. If you don’t buy products the upline don’t make money off you. If you’re on any kind of monthly automatic order system - cancel it or go in and delete everything or make it zero or whatever you have to do to get the order not to arrive.
5. Cancel your credit card number if necessary so Amway can’t charge you anything more.
6. Cancel any of the bullshit business propaganda the assholes in your Amway upline forced you into signing up for : Communikate, premier membership to WWDB, World Wide Dream Builders, or whatever cult sect you belong to. Now that one might take some work in the form of phone calls to get the monthly charges to stop.
7. Don’t attend any more Amway brainwashing meetings or functions.
8. Just say NO if any of the fuckers in your Amway upline harass you to come to meetings or buy Amway products. The insults, abuse and bullying will start because that’s all part of what makes a good Amway cult leader. Hang up the phone or slam the door in the fucker’s face. You don’t have to stand there like a good little ambot and take it.
9. Once the assholes in your Amway upline realize they won’t make money off you no more they’ll drop you. They’re only your friends as long as you keep forking over money which means they were never friends at all. They will also banish all the other cult followers from having anything to do with you. They think they’re cutting you off when its actually the other way around. You’re cutting them off.
10. If nothing else just curse them out. Amway assholes are a bunch of prudes and the foul language will horrify them and they’ll start screeching about don’t say negative.
And there you have it. Make a decision to quit and then follow through by cancelling everything that has to do with Amway out of your lives.
Make that New Year’s resolution stick: Quit Amway! Quit that stinking cult!
And lets send out a big old FUCK YOU to the assholes in the Amway upline who bullied their followers into paying for another years membership to their expensive buying club.
Wishing everyone a prosperous New Year for 2015 and if you’re not squandering your money away in Amway you already are well on your way to prosper!