- Savings. This could be savings for whatever. A 6 month emergency fund, saving for a new car, saving for a down payment on a house, a rainy day fund, the holy shit the hot water tank blew. Whatever savings. Its unlikely that an Amway ambot will have any. If they had savings before joining up that is gone as counselled by the assholes in their Amway upline. Use that money and invest in “your business”. Stockpile every overpriced shitty Amway product in the catalogue and store it in your garage. Never know when you might need 10,000 boxes of shitty laundry soap.
- Vacations. Money for a vacation could come out of the above savings account. Doesn’t really matter, according to a fucked up Amway cult leader that vacation money must be invested in the Amway tool scam. And don’t even dare trying to go on vacation without asking permission from the assholes in your Amway upline. And guess what the answer will be? NO!!!!! How the fuck can you think of going on vacation when there are dozens of Amway meetings planned in the next 2 weeks. Not to mention the vacation money would be better spent (according to the upline Amway assholes) on overpriced shitty Amway products and the Amway tool scam.
- Retirement account. This could be any type of savings retirement account. Don’t suggest it to the assholes in your Amway upline who will bitch at you that you don’t need a retirement account. Amway is your retirement account solution (again according to fucked up Amway assholes). Bazillions of dollars will be rolling in every month in residual income. LOL! If Amway is your idea of being taken care of in your retirement - you’re fucked!!!!
- New Cars . Well new cars are tough for many people to own unless they’ve saved up a long time or decide to go into debt and take out a car loan. Maybe we should just call it a “new to this person car” and that means a used car in good mechanical and exterior and interior condition. Cause even those qualities are out of reach to Amway ambots. However there are some Amway ambots who probably would take out the high loan to get a ride approved by the assholes in their Amway upline. Ambots tend to drive around in shitmobile clunkers that are always breaking down. The $300 special spotted in Craigslist. And even that was a tough decision. Buy the wheels or spend it on Amway products and earn $10 commission for the month.
- Paying off Debt. Not gonna happen as long as you’re in Amway and keep running up the debt buying overpriced shitty Amway products and investing in the Amway tool scam.
- Medical coverage. An Amway ambot has to pick between paying for monthly medical coverage or buying shitty overpriced Amway products and investing in the tool scam and if they’re dumb fucks (YES!) and counsel with the assholes in their Amway upline, guess the medical goes down the toilet. Who needs medical coverage (according to the Amway cult leaders) when just by being in the Amway cult that means you’re an expert on everything and are now a qualified Doctor Quack and that means you know Amway products cure everything. Snake oil!
- Dental. For the same reasons as above!
- Charitable donations. Many people donate part of their income to their church or to a charity. Amway ambots don’t have any leftover income to do this. They have to tithe the Great Amway God with all their money and even that’s not good enough. They have to go into debt to tithe the Great Amway God. The rest of the world tends not to go into debt when they tithe.
- Investments – stock market, mutual funds, real estate, what have you. Same reason as above. No leftover money after tithing the Great Amway God.
- Children – for much the same reasons as above. Plus you have to get “permission” from the assholes in your Amway upline to have a baby. They’ll be outraged knowing that any extra money will have to go to the kid instead of the Great Amway God.
- Education. For those at an age who are interested in further schooling you’ll only get insulted by the Amway cult leaders. Why go to UCLA when you can go to Amway University? Only takes 2 months to become an expert in everything for a lot less money and become a card carrying know it all Amway asshole. You’ll totally get insulted for wanting to go to school instead of using those school funds and investing it in your Amway “business”.
Monday, January 5, 2015
Things Ambots Can’t Afford As Long As They Stay In The Amway Cult
Today’s post compiles a list of things that Amway Ambots can not afford. Well they might be able to afford it if they weren’t so all consumed possessed to throw all their money away to the Great Amway God.