Consumer Reports listed American’s Top Dreads over the Christmas season:
1. Crowds and long lines: 68 percent
2. Gaining weight: 37 percent
3. Getting into debt: 37 percent
4. Gift shopping: 28 percent
5. Traveling: 25 percent
6. Seeing certain relatives: 24 percent
7. Seasonal music: 23 percent
8. Disappointing gifts: 19 percent
9. Having to attend holiday parties or events: 16 percent
10. Having to be nice: 15 percent
11. Holiday tipping: 12 percent
I looked at that list and realized how it also applies to Amway and the things I dread about Amway.
I followed the pattern of the Consumer Reports list when creating my list. But how do I really feel in the order of these particular Amway dreads? Here it is and yes weight gain comes last because that wasn’t something I personally dreaded when it came to Amway but kept it in because I followed the CORE list. Ha ha! Get it?
Top Amway Christmas dreads in Anna Banana’s order:
Those are actually Amway year round dreads but I’m keeping with the holiday season!