- When we’re meeting at a coffee shop the ambots would practically knock each other over for the privilege of buying the sack of shit Platinum a coffee or snack. For fuck’s sake if this lying sack of shit is making the kind of money he claims to be making in Amway then he should be able to afford to buy everyone in the shop a coffee.
- Offering to drive the upline wherever they need to go.
- Standing out on the street corner excitedly waiting for the upline to show up for the meeting.
- Holding an umbrella for the upline if its raining. What’s wrong with the upline’s arms?
- Holding a video camera or another type of recording device in the upline’s face not wanting to miss any gem them might share.
- Knocking people over to get to the front row of the auditorium so they can be as close as possible to the Diamond’s greatness.
- Rushing the stage after the Diamond has finished talking to shower him with praise and adoration for getting where he is by abusing and scamming his downline.
- Obeying everything the upline tells them to do.
- Offering to help out around the upline’s house for no charge.
- Never missing an Amway meeting or event.
- Dropping by the upline’s house for no good reason other than to be close to them. And for the bragging rights to get one up and over the IBO's who are not there.
- Dropping whatever they’re doing and running to the upline if they’re summoned.
- Kissing the upline’s ass so they can get their nose even further up there.
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Who’s The Brown Noser In The Room?
At every company I’ve ever worked for there was always at least one brown noser in the group.
Oh just in case anyone is wondering - that brown noser person was never me! Like there could be any doubt about that one!
I’m sure we’ve all seen them. The person that’s following the boss around holding a notebook and pen at the ready to write down whatever the boss is talking about. Offering to run to Starbuck’s and buy the boss a coffee. The first person to squeal to the boss about what the coworkers are doing or not doing. Staying late for no extra pay to help the boss complete a project. Usually doesn’t matter how far they have their nose up the boss’s ass they probably won’t get a big promotion or pay raise. But they will get a reputation around the company as a person who can not be trusted.
Every Amway meeting I can look around the room and pick out the brown nosers. That would be just about everyone present except of course me. Yes even Ambot was a brown noser.
What does it take to be an Amway brown noser?