Thursday, April 26, 2018
Lines Amway IBOs Use To Scam Prospects
At meetings we attended the IBOs were often berated by our sack of shit Platinum because prospects had not been brought to the meeting. Most people can’t find anyone to come to a meeting once they mention Amway. The sack of shit gave IBO’s suggestions on how to trick people into coming to a meeting without letting on its an Amway meeting. Yeah, that’s a real honest thing to do. What a wonderful upstanding honest company we’re associating ourselves with when we have to resort to dishonest techniques taught by our dishonest upline. Here are some of the “lines” he taught IBO’s to use when contacting or approaching prospects to get them to come to a meeting. And yes upline really does use the word “line” or “lines”. In addition to taking notes, Ambot recorded them too. Got him! This topic could also be titled “how do you know when you’re being prospected by the Amway cult”.
1. “I was wondering if you could give me your opinion on a business I'm looking at. I really value your opinion and could use your input.”
2. “We do sell Amway products but that's only about 20% of what we sell. Everything else comes from over 2,000 other companies most of which are Fortune 500 companies.”
3. “How would you like to be your own boss?”
4. “No it's not Amway. Its World Wide Dream Builders.”
5. “Have you ever thought about starting your own business?”
6. Want to go with me to listen to the world’s greatest motivational speaker? It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity.
7. “Don’t you want to be free and not punch a time clock?”
8. “Are you tired of working a J.O.B. and making your boss rich?”
9. “Do you ever look at other ways of making money?”
10. “I'm in the process of expanding my business in the area and I'm looking for a few sharp guys who are interested in being financially free within the next two to five years.”
11. “I work with a team of multi-millionaires developing business online with over a thousand companies. We’re looking for ambitious guys who want to create a secondary source of residual income through a proven mentorship program.”
12. “Do you know anyone who might be interested in making a couple of thousand extra dollars a month working part time only 10 to 15 hours a week?”
13. “Don't you want your wife to come home from work and be there for your children?”
14. “I know a really sharp businessman who has some great ideas. I can’t promise you anything but how would you like to meet him for coffee?”
15. “We work with Benny the Bastard who owns Benny the Bastard Enterprises out of Miami. He owns his own consumer distribution company. Maybe you've heard of him?”
Feel free to load up the comments box with the lines you were taught to use to trick people.