- Our sponsor is an asshole! I realize for some people who get recruited into the Amway scam that their sponsor may or may not have started out being an asshole but as he got further brainwashed by the Amway cult for sure he’ll become an asshole or become an even bigger asshole depending on his pre-Amway asshole status! Our sponsor, aka Captain Fuck Up aka the arrogant prick, is someone Ambot has known for years. He is the most useless piece of shit I’ve ever met. Besides being arrogant some of his other finer points are he’s unreliable, irresponsible, stomps off in temper tantrums, and is asshole ugly. From there it goes downhill!
- Our entire Amway upline are assholes! Again, whether or not they began their Amway scam career as an asshole doesn’t matter, they soon are brainwashed into becoming master Amway assholes. They are bullies, particularly when it comes to putting pressure on Ambot to spend lots of money buying expensive Amway products that I don’t like and don’t use. Ambot would be pressurized to throw away even more money on various tools to “grow our business” and all the various expenses that go along with travelling to out of state functions several times a year. And we better not even think about missing an Amway function because the Amway upline assholes will bitch and bitch and bitch endlessly until they wear you down to spend money to waste your time going to an Amway function where the Diamond cult leaders gloat about their material possessions. Costs about $700/month to be a plugged in CORE Amway ambot. Getting back to our sponsor Captain Fuck Up, disliking him means automatically disliking anyone he knows. Assholes like to associate with other assholes. Stay away from Amway assholes!
- The fact that everyone in our Amway upline are a bunch of obnoxious assholes should be reason enough not to like them! Our upline assholes put a lot of pressure onto Ambot to go into debt, in his case that meant credit card debt. Those fucking assholes in our Amway upline were unable to get Ambot to convince me to sell our house, find somewhere to rent, and use the equity to pay off his credit card debt. That way he’d have more room on his credit card to buy more Amway shit! They also tried to get Ambot to convince me to take out a line of credit on our house for the same reason, to pay off the credit card so Ambot could start over buying more Amway shit. I mean fuck you assholes for messing with other people’s finances! Sadly I’ve read other stories on the Internet where other IBO’s weren’t as lucky borrowing money to fund their upline’s dreams and many former IBO’s have lost their homes and declared bankruptcy when they can’t repay the money they borrowed while they were in the Amway scam.
- Monopolizing all our time. Forget the often claimed 10 to 15 hours a week working the Amway scam. Ambot wasted way more time than that! He had to prospect every person he ran into telling them about this kick ass home based opportunity where you can make $75,000/year in your spare time and beg them to come to a board plan meeting all the while denying it has anything to do with Amway. Hours spent on the phone and text messages with upline. Two or three board plans each week at various downline/crossline houses or maybe a larger function where a Diamond comes to a nearby town once or twice a month. Lowball estimate 5 hours a night for these meetings. Weekend rallies happen about once a month where a Diamond comes to town and new pins are awarded. Depends if its a one or 2 day event. Say at least 10 hours but that could be doubled. Family Reunion, Free Enterprise Days, and Spring Leadership always seem to be held hundreds of miles away. Several hours driving each way and then at least 30 hours tied up for weekend events. And that’s a conservative estimate. How many other pissed off wives have sat alone home on their birthdays while their ambot rushed off to an Amway meeting? Not to mention not getting any support with household chores.
- Brainwashing. This is part of our upline’s strategy to separate Ambot from “negative” forces in his life which includes me and everyone else not interested in Amway. Our upline were the most negative bastards I’ve ever met going around spreading their predictions of doom and gloom and misery and the only way to escape this horrible existence is belonging to the Amway cult. Ambot stops thinking for himself and parrots everything the upline assholes say. Ambot accepts everything the Amway assholes say as the truth until he becomes conditioned to think that there is no way in hell this information could be wrong. He denies what is happening to himself and his life, separating himself from reality.
- Liars. Call it whatever you want - all Amway IBO’s are guilty of lying. They lie about their affiliation with Amway, their success, and any abuses that might be happening in their Amway cult group. The big lie is the tool scam and how the greedy upline cult leaders are obsessed with making money at the expense of their downline. Ambot wasn’t too good at prospecting because he’d break down quickly and tell prospects that this was Amway and then he’d lie and say business is going really good. All ambots are brainwashed to say that even though none of them are making money at their Scamway business.
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Reasons I Can’t Stand Our Amway Upline
I thought I’d cover some reasons why I can’t stand our Amway upline. These are the type of things that Amway’s head office doesn’t want people like me putting out there on the Internet. Even more so than complaining about overpriced useless Amway products and overpriced useless Amway motivational tools is when you sign up with Amway you now have to associate with horrible people and their fucked up beliefs. I see similar stories on the Internet about wives (usually! - as opposed to husbands) who can’t stand their Amway upline so I am not unique! Other than the fact that I put it out here for everyone to see what its like being inside the Amway cult.
Add them up and this is why I can’t stand the upline and anything they’re involved in and that basically means they only thing that they’re involved in and controls their lives is Amway. Our upline is why I look at everyone in Amway as a bunch of troublemaking assholes.